Sunday 22 June 2014

West Jet Brief Introduction

Post I want to make is on West Jet.This is my first post by which I am explaining the brief history of the West Jet. 





I choose this topic because my friend and I was planning the trip to Montreal. However, we were just looking for the airlines which should suit us. Then, i founded West Jet and moving on with more articles I searched a lot of things on it. Quite impressive and excited.





Beginning with the History, it was founded in 1996 and now it is second-largest Canadian air carrier. Not only this, it is the Canadian low cost carrier which provides scheduled and charter air service with 89 destinations in Canada.



West Jet operates 425 flights carrying over 45,000 passengers. It was surprising that in last year, they carried about 18.5 million passengers and got a rank of eight in largest airline in north America.

9,500 employees work under this company. In addition, it operates the single aircraft's. Its headquarter is located adjacent to Calgary International Airport.West Jet had Passenger revenues of $3.4 billion (CAD) in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment